Awakening Vision Fast Registration
To reserve your space, please send us a $400 non-refundable deposit (or full payment) for the program. There are two ways to pay: check or credit card. Please note, if you choose to pay by credit card, a 3% processing fee will be applied. We encourage paying by check if possible. To register by check, make your check payable to Commonweal and send to: Commonweal, attn: EOA, PO Box 316, Bolinas, CA 94924
Once you complete the online form, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to our health questionnaire that is also required for registration. Your place will be secured once we receive your registration form, deposit and completed health form. Please keep an eye out for this confirmation email in your email inbox, and let us know if you do not receive it. Feel free to email us at info[@]ecologyofawakening.org if you have any issues.
Below are detailed instructions, if needed, to lead you through the registration process. Once you click on the REGISTER NOW button the registration process will take place in a new Tab and will take you approximately 10 mins to complete:
- Choose whether you will pay only the deposit or the total tuition. Note: if you will be paying by check, your place will be held for ten days or until we receive you payment. If we do not receive payment within ten days of your registration your spot will be forfeited.
- Fill out some basic information.
- Read the Waiver and Cancellation Policy paragraphs and check that you agree to each.
- Press the Checkout button.
- Select a Checkout Option. (Individual or Organization)
- Login (to Fundly) or Signup (You can also check out as a guest without signing up for Fundly).
- In the following screen, apply a Coupon/Scholarship Code if you have received one from EOA.
- Fill in your billing address and credit card information (if you are paying by credit card).
- Optionally, you can add the card on file if you like for future use.
The Journey Begins at Registration!
Please note that the program begins as soon as you enroll (or even contemplate enrolling). In this light, it is not uncommon for fears, resistances and unexpected openings to arise in the process of committing to such a journey. Know that we are available to support you at any point during the registration process whether internal or external “obstacles” appear! If you register early, you can take advantage of signing up for a mentoring session with one of the guides to further support you in preparing inwardly and outwardly before we first meet as a group.
You will receive a welcome package with preparation information including suggested reading and helpful practices to engage in before we meet as a group. Please note that if you hold your spot with a deposit, any remaining tuition balance is due 30 days prior to the start of the program.